Wednesday 7 August 2013

Gift set

It's been a busy month since we moved back from Tokyo to London. There have been some ups and downs, but it's been a lot of fun and we are enjoying setting up our new home. The bag-making has waned slightly during that time, but I am now getting back on track and am loving rediscovering my varied selection of Japanese fabrics.

These three little gems are my latest creations. They are small clutch bags, each made from kimono fabrics that I collected whilst living in Tokyo. They can be bought individually on my Etsy store, or I can offer a 10% discount if they are bought as a set of three! If you are interested in buying the set, please contact me through my Etsy store and I can arrange the discount for you.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts