Tuesday 6 March 2012

Little and large

I recently created this matching pair of purses, made out of a fab tenegui fabric I found in Yanaka. 

Tenegui are Japanese printed fabrics that tend to be used as anything from dishcloths to napkins, as gift wrap, or just as a decorative item to hang on your wall. I have to say, I have a slight addiction to them and often find myself swiping them up when I spy a new design that I like. This is the most recent purchase and I love the combination of the bright tomato red and cream mixed with the retro styling of the bicycles. I have made a cosmetic size bag (which can also be used as a handbag organiser) as well as a coin purse size, which fits perfectly inside and is great for carrying ipod earbuds. You can find them on my Etsy store here

I also have the same design in black and cream, so watch this space for a new arrival.....





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts