Well, it's a little over two weeks until christmas day and I'm starting to feel a bit more christmassy now. We fly back to England on sunday, and it will be lovely to be with family once again. To get me more in the christmassy mood, I've been checking out some christmas cards and came across these cuties by paper company 1973, designed by Sean Simms. I love the nod to the retro feel, but keeping the colour modern and fresh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have finally managed to make some clutch bags out of the kimono fabrics I have been collecting since I came to Japan. It's been so mu...
-
I designed this print for my Spoonflower shop a while ago and it includes zebras, leopards and tropical foliage in a sketched botanical styl...
-
I came across this shop on Etsy yesterday and felt the need to share it! I love the name " Baileydoesn'tbark " and the simple ...
-
Today I added two more kimono clutch bags to my Etsy store, which I'm very proud of. This one is made of a printed silk kimono fabric wi...
-
I have just added this little beauty to my Etsy store and think it is my favourite do far! It's made from some of the kimono fabric I b...




No comments:
Post a Comment