Monday 4 March 2024

Drawing for fun

I love to dip into the drawing challenges set by @thetuesdaycollective on Instagram. They set great challenges and it gives me a chance to draw something totally different to what I draw for my work. With each challenge, I try to draw garments that are bright in colour, on models that are interesting and varied. 


The prompt word for the above illustration was 'green' and so I chose to draw a gorgeous green linen top with embroidered detailing from Farm Rio. It has a smocked back, an embroidered front and beautifully big sleeves.


The above dress was drawn for a challenge that had 'sheer' as its prompt word and I drew a magenta dress that has a resemblance to the dress that Jodi Comer wore in Killing Eve.


This sweater was drawn for the 'stripes' challenge and I chose to draw a fluffy pink and red diagonal striped sweater from Boden.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts