Today's word for the @ellolovey drawing challenge is 'astrology' so I decided to draw my star sign which is scorpio. I've drawn a stylised scorpion surrounded by stars on a soft pink background.
Tuesday, 16 January 2024
Scorpio sketch
Labels:
astrology,
drawing challenge,
drawing for fun,
hello lovey,
illustration,
love to draw,
scorpio,
scorpion,
star sign,
stars,
zodiac
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I'm loving this bunting , available in my Etsy Shop . It's the perfect decoration for a summer party. It's made from cotton and ...
-
This seashell print is available in my Redbubble shop and is great for using on items for the beach. It's been designed in a linocut ...
-
Sunflowers are a great way to update a dark bedroom and these ones available in my Spoonflower shop are the perfect solution. I designed th...
-
I love a butterfly print and I love a green clutch bag and this does both! It's made from a fabulous cotton vintage Japanese kimono fab...
-
I created this herb print for my Spoonflower shop a while ago and love its clean fresh feel, which is perfect for using on accessories in ...

No comments:
Post a Comment