Wednesday 31 January 2024

Fabulous fish

 I recently designed this fish print which was inspired by a trip to Cyprus. I love the blue and white colour palette and the bold print with a combination of different patterns within the fish.


I designed this print for my Spoonflower shop and then had it printed onto a lovely thick linen cotton canvas fabric to make up into tea towels. Here is the result! It's now available to buy in my Etsy shop as a fish tea towel and makes a great kitchen gift or housewarming gift.


This fish tea towel is made from a durable linen cotton canvas and is great for using around the kitchen.


It also looks great hanging up and adds a splash of colour to your kitchen decor. Alternatively it could be framed and used as artwork in the kitchen.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts