I love to dip into the @ellolovey drawing challenges on Instagram and today's challenge is 'Celestial'. This image has been hand-drawn in photoshop and includes a moon, a sun and tiny stars on a soft pink background. You can find it on my Instagram page here.
Sunday, 7 January 2024
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I'm loving this bunting , available in my Etsy Shop . It's the perfect decoration for a summer party. It's made from cotton and ...
-
This seashell print is available in my Redbubble shop and is great for using on items for the beach. It's been designed in a linocut ...
-
Sunflowers are a great way to update a dark bedroom and these ones available in my Spoonflower shop are the perfect solution. I designed th...
-
I love a butterfly print and I love a green clutch bag and this does both! It's made from a fabulous cotton vintage Japanese kimono fab...
-
I created this herb print for my Spoonflower shop a while ago and love its clean fresh feel, which is perfect for using on accessories in ...

No comments:
Post a Comment