Friday 8 December 2023

London tea towel

 A while ago I designed this patchwork London print for my Spoonflower shop. I love the simplicity of the design motifs and the happy colour palette.


I love seeing my designs printed out and I decided to print this design on a lovely thick linen cotton canvas fabric from my Spoonflower shop, which you can now find in my Etsy shop as a fabulous London tea towel


The linen cotton canvas is perfect for making tea towels with. It's thick and durable and has a nice texture.


This tea towel would make a great gift for a London lover. It could also be a housewarming gift or a gift for a budding chef.


It has been hemmed with a top stitch and there is a Cheeky Leopard label sewn into the back.


Shop for more tea towels here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts