Friday 10 February 2023

Sewing addict

I've been creating some fun, bright sewing-inspired designs for my Spoonflower shop and think they will appeal to any sewing addict! I love sewing and spend a lot of time creating items on the sewing machine, so I tapped into my love of that and all things haberdashery to create these fun bright prints.


This sewing machine design was the first one I created and I included a turquoise blue sewing machine, fabric swatches, scissors and thread as well as a mug of tea and a chocolate chip cookie - essential fuel for a keen sewer!


The main design inspired me to create some co-ordinates to go with it. The first one was a needle and thread design which also includes pins and buttons.


The scissor print has been designed in a set layout and includes a variety of shapes and sizes in the same bright colour palette as the other two designs.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts