The latest Spoonflower design challenge is called 'Delicious Ditsy' and I couldn't resist creating this sweet treats print for it. I'm a cake-lover and these tasty morsels, with their pink icing na cherry on top are irresistible. A ditsy pattern usually has two characteristics - tiny and with a multi directional layout, which makes the very easy to use on a wide variety of craft projects. This print would be great for using for an afternoon tea table cloth or napkins, or for making into an apron for the baker in your life.
Wednesday, 23 November 2022
Sweet treats
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I'm loving this bunting , available in my Etsy Shop . It's the perfect decoration for a summer party. It's made from cotton and ...
-
This seashell print is available in my Redbubble shop and is great for using on items for the beach. It's been designed in a linocut ...
-
Sunflowers are a great way to update a dark bedroom and these ones available in my Spoonflower shop are the perfect solution. I designed th...
-
I love a butterfly print and I love a green clutch bag and this does both! It's made from a fabulous cotton vintage Japanese kimono fab...
-
I came across this shop on Etsy yesterday and felt the need to share it! I love the name " Baileydoesn'tbark " and the simple ...



No comments:
Post a Comment