Monday 14 November 2022

Gorgeous gourds

 I love taking part in a number of different drawing challenges that are set by a number of accounts I follow on Instagram. For October, @theydrawandcook set a #theydrawtober drawing challenge which included autumnal items such as pecan pie, squirrel and maple leaf. I chose to take part in the challenge on 30th October which was 'gourds' and created these beauties in a variety of shapes, sizes and colours.

I have now added this print to my Redbubble store on a large selection of items and below I've shown some of my favourites.


This gourd artwork is beautifully framed and would make a great Thanksgiving gift.


The gourd coasters would look great on a Thanksgiving table.


Decorate the living room with this oversized gourd floor pillow.


Get cosy on long autumn nights with this gourd throw blanket.


The perfect farmer's market accessory, this gourd tote bag is big enough to fit all your essential produce in.


A fabulous little gourd zipper pouch for all the essentials.


A fetching gourd apron, the perfect gift for the Thanksgiving dinner chef!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts