2022 is the Year of the Tiger and also the theme for this week’s Spoonflower design challenge. I decided to create these cute tigers, frolicking amongst tropical foliage in a palette of cream, pink and grey. This would be the perfect addition to a nursery and could be used as wallpaper, curtains or soft furnishing. It makes a lovely match with my star print which comes in a pink or blue option.
Friday, 28 January 2022
Year of the tiger
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I'm loving this bunting , available in my Etsy Shop . It's the perfect decoration for a summer party. It's made from cotton and ...
-
Sunflowers are a great way to update a dark bedroom and these ones available in my Spoonflower shop are the perfect solution. I designed th...
-
This seashell print is available in my Redbubble shop and is great for using on items for the beach. It's been designed in a linocut ...
-
I love a butterfly print and I love a green clutch bag and this does both! It's made from a fabulous cotton vintage Japanese kimono fab...
-
I created this herb print for my Spoonflower shop a while ago and love its clean fresh feel, which is perfect for using on accessories in ...
No comments:
Post a Comment