Now that Christmas is over, can we start thinking of summer?! I designed this collection for Makower UK a while ago and it's finally available to buy! I can't wait to start making some summery items with it. Brightly-coloured buildings sit alongside palm trees and lollipops in a vibrant colour palette of summery hues. My favourite is the parrot print, what's yours?!
Tuesday, 4 January 2022
Pool Party
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I'm loving this bunting , available in my Etsy Shop . It's the perfect decoration for a summer party. It's made from cotton and ...
-
Sunflowers are a great way to update a dark bedroom and these ones available in my Spoonflower shop are the perfect solution. I designed th...
-
This seashell print is available in my Redbubble shop and is great for using on items for the beach. It's been designed in a linocut ...
-
I love a butterfly print and I love a green clutch bag and this does both! It's made from a fabulous cotton vintage Japanese kimono fab...
-
I created this herb print for my Spoonflower shop a while ago and love its clean fresh feel, which is perfect for using on accessories in ...
No comments:
Post a Comment