Wednesday 1 December 2021

Mix and match

 I love it when items match in my shop. This wasn't planned but I love the fact that this clutch bag and coin purse go together so well.


The clutch bag is made from a print I designed for my Spoonflower shop and I had it printed onto a satin fabric and then I made it up into a clutch bag with a green tassel detail.


The bag has a green taffeta lining that matches the green of the grasses on the outer print. I've also used the same green tassel as decoration.


This wild grasses print can be bought by-the-metre in my Spoonflower shop or bought as ready-made items such as bedding and home furnishing.


The coin purse is made from a yellow/green cotton leaf print and is perfect for storing small change in.


Alternatively use this cutie to store earphones or AirPods in. The purse is lightly padded.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts