Friday 31 December 2021

Disco Diva

 I recently rediscovered my love of rollerskating and it's so much fun! It inspired me to create some prints for my Spoonflower shop. My initial idea came from my funky roller girl illustration. She's donning a fab pair of 70s silky shorts and has the most amazing afro.


I created an allover disco ball print which comes on a variety of background colours. One customer bought six yards of this fabric. I'd love to know what they made with it.


Thus print would look fabulous as disco ball cocktail napkins for a disco party...


....or just go the whole hog and get disco ball wallpaper for your disco pad!


I also designed a co-ordinating roller-skate print.


This print looks great as a roller skate pencil case and can be found in my Etsy store.


Use it to store your favourite stationery items or use it as a makeup bag or gadget pouch.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts