Saturday 30 October 2021

I love London

 The London love continues with this cotton cosmetic bag depicting iconic images of London. Red buses and black taxis sit alongside London landmarks such as St Pauls and Tower Bridge and there's even a cup of tea! I designed this fabric print for Makower UK and it's so great to use my fabric designs on my Cheeky Leopard products.


This pouch is lightly padded and has a zipper closure to keep everything safe. Us it as a handbag organiser or as a travel bag. It could also be used as a cosmetic bag or pencil case.


The bag is fully lined with a bright red and white polka dot cotton fabric.


What's your favourite icon? My favourite is the big red London bus.


This would make a great gift for any London lover.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts