This sausage dog purse is the perfect gift for a dachshund-lover. It's made from a lovely thick canvas fabric and has a complimentary grey and white polka dot lining. The purse is lightly padded and great for using as a gadget pouch for storing devices and chargers, or for using as a cosmetic bag or travel bag.
Tuesday, 17 August 2021
Sausage dog cosmetic bag
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I'm loving this bunting , available in my Etsy Shop . It's the perfect decoration for a summer party. It's made from cotton and ...
-
This seashell print is available in my Redbubble shop and is great for using on items for the beach. It's been designed in a linocut ...
-
Sunflowers are a great way to update a dark bedroom and these ones available in my Spoonflower shop are the perfect solution. I designed th...
-
I love a butterfly print and I love a green clutch bag and this does both! It's made from a fabulous cotton vintage Japanese kimono fab...
-
I created this herb print for my Spoonflower shop a while ago and love its clean fresh feel, which is perfect for using on accessories in ...




No comments:
Post a Comment