Monday 14 June 2021

Damask reimagined

 I created this print a while ago for my Spoonflower shop. I wanted to create a traditional damask print that had some fun hidden elements. I love traditional folk designs and feel that their images lend themselves perfectly to being incorporated into a damask print, so chose a simple bird motif. On closer look, you can see there are quite a few birds nestled within the design. How many can you see?


This black and white colour palette makes quite a strong statement and works really well as a cushion cover. I could see it making a nice combination with other scatter cushions in solid bright jewel tones.


The turquoise and white colour palette is much softer and prettier.


It looks great on napkins, the perfect addition to a summer table setting.


Shop Now


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts