This time last year we were in heavy lockdown, stuck indoors and dreaming of one day being able to live a normal life once more. We are now almost there! During the first lockdown I designed this collection for Makower UK where I channeled an English beach vibe for my inspiration with buckets and spades, beach huts and coastal towns in mind. I used a loose, painterly style and am loving the outcome. This collection is now available on fabric and I can't wait to start making up some summery items with it.
Tuesday, 11 May 2021
Beside the sea
Labels:
anchors,
beach,
beach fabric,
beach huts,
beside the sea,
boats,
coastal,
deckchairs,
English seaside,
lighthouse,
marine,
nautical,
sailboats
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I'm loving this bunting , available in my Etsy Shop . It's the perfect decoration for a summer party. It's made from cotton and ...
-
Sunflowers are a great way to update a dark bedroom and these ones available in my Spoonflower shop are the perfect solution. I designed th...
-
This seashell print is available in my Redbubble shop and is great for using on items for the beach. It's been designed in a linocut ...
-
I love a butterfly print and I love a green clutch bag and this does both! It's made from a fabulous cotton vintage Japanese kimono fab...
-
I created this herb print for my Spoonflower shop a while ago and love its clean fresh feel, which is perfect for using on accessories in ...







No comments:
Post a Comment