Monday 15 March 2021

Artwork for dog lovers

I sell a lot of different dog-related products in my store and sausage dogs and French Bulldogs seem to be very popular. So I thought I'd try my hand at doing some doggy artwork. For some reason these French-inspired dachshunds took my fancy. I love their jaunty berets and fetching attire and used a pleasing colour palette of blue, orange and mustard.


These dogs are printed onto a lovely thick watercolour paper and would look great framed in a natural wood frame. A great gift for any sausage dog lover.


French Bulldogs have such a distinctive face and I couldn't resist doing these cute dog heads in an Andy Warhol style. I used the same colour palette as the sausage dog print.


This artwork is also printed onto a thick watercolour paper and matches a French Bulldog fabric that I sell in my Spoonflower shop.


If there is a certain dog breed that you would like me to design, please let me know. I'm always interested in trying out new images and styles.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts