Wednesday 16 October 2019

Farm Rio

I left New York almost a week ago, but I'm still reliving my fabulous trip there. Needless to say, while I was there I managed to fit in a spot of window shopping. I came across a fab shop called Farm Rio on my wanderings in SoHo and was initially taken by their use of colour and print. Farm Rio is a Brazilian clothing and lifestyle brand that began in 1997 in Rio. Founders, Katia and Marcello, decided to launch a brand that embodies the female spirit and the vibrant colours of Rio.

Every item of clothing had colour and pattern on it and even the trainers on sale were in bright colour combinations.

The shop has been beautifully thought out and takes you to a laid back beach vibe with its sandy floor that has stepping stones to lead you through the clothes. I loved the enormous tasseled changing rooms at the back of the store.

As well as selling scrumptious clothing and accessories, they also sell lifestyle items like plants and ceramics.

One of my favourite items was this pink banana dress - bonkers but fab at the same time!

I also loved this maxi dress that uses a red and white toucan print.

No Cheeky Leopard should be without a cheeky leopard cardigan!

Instead of leopards, I could happily do a jaguar dress instead.

This dress is rather aptly named Carnival Dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts