Friday 27 November 2015

Silence is golden

I'm so sorry for the silence! I've just realised I haven't posted anything on my blog since I got back from Tokyo! There's a good reason for this, I've been very busy, with Cheeky Leopard and with work/design commitments. I hit the ground running when I got back from Tokyo and did another show the day after I got back! A few glasses of bubbly kept the jet lag at bay and it was a lovely event held at the home of Bernadette Douetil. I also did another event at a local school two weeks ago, and last night I attended another event, held at the Winchester Hall in St Margarets. In between this, I have been busily designing prints for Makower, as well as adding more Cheeky Leopard products to my store.

The most recent additions are these fun cosmetic bags made from cat fabrics. I love a good cat design and couldn't resist these ones that I picked up in Tokyo.


This purse is made from a vibrant pink and black cat head design.
I love the way that the cat heads create a polka dot.




This purse is made from a quirky black and white cat design. 
The red and white polka dot lining matches their bow ties!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts