The International Bazaar at the Tokyo American Club is now over and was a great success. It was held on Wednesday and Thursday and drew in a good crowd. It was great to get to see some of my friends whilst working there, as well as catching up with returning customers and meeting new ones. Thanks to everyone for their support over the past few days and I look forward to coming back next year!
Thursday, 7 November 2013
International Bazaar 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I'm loving this bunting , available in my Etsy Shop . It's the perfect decoration for a summer party. It's made from cotton and ...
-
This seashell print is available in my Redbubble shop and is great for using on items for the beach. It's been designed in a linocut ...
-
Sunflowers are a great way to update a dark bedroom and these ones available in my Spoonflower shop are the perfect solution. I designed th...
-
I love a butterfly print and I love a green clutch bag and this does both! It's made from a fabulous cotton vintage Japanese kimono fab...
-
I came across this shop on Etsy yesterday and felt the need to share it! I love the name " Baileydoesn'tbark " and the simple ...
No comments:
Post a Comment