Cheeky Leopard creates beautiful handmade clutch bags and purses.
Wednesday, 16 October 2013
Blog mention!
Cheeky Leopard recently signed up with Spirit Boutique and I am honoured to have had a mention on their blog today! You can find it
here
.
The growing pile of clutch bags.
Clutch bags cut out and ready to sew.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Union Jack bunting
I'm loving this bunting , available in my Etsy Shop . It's the perfect decoration for a summer party. It's made from cotton and ...
She sells seashells
This seashell print is available in my Redbubble shop and is great for using on items for the beach. It's been designed in a linocut ...
Sunflower bedding
Sunflowers are a great way to update a dark bedroom and these ones available in my Spoonflower shop are the perfect solution. I designed th...
Green butterfly clutch bag
I love a butterfly print and I love a green clutch bag and this does both! It's made from a fabulous cotton vintage Japanese kimono fab...
Getting Antsy
I came across this shop on Etsy yesterday and felt the need to share it! I love the name " Baileydoesn'tbark " and the simple ...
No comments:
Post a Comment