I'm really pleased with how they've turned out and am looking forward to attending some more fairs in the build up to christmas - better get sewing and glueing!
Sunday, 13 November 2011
Fair's fair
I've been involved in a few fairs recently, selling my Cheeky Leopard bags and getting a great response from them. The favourites are still the cosmetic bags, which I also sell as handbag organisers. I use mine all the time and find it so useful. I'm constantly changing handbags and forgetting something in the process, so to have all the small items in one place, that can then easily be placed from one bag to the next makes life a lot easier. You can see a selection here.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have finally managed to make some clutch bags out of the kimono fabrics I have been collecting since I came to Japan. It's been so mu...
-
I designed this print for my Spoonflower shop a while ago and it includes zebras, leopards and tropical foliage in a sketched botanical styl...
-
I came across this shop on Etsy yesterday and felt the need to share it! I love the name " Baileydoesn'tbark " and the simple ...
-
Today I added two more kimono clutch bags to my Etsy store, which I'm very proud of. This one is made of a printed silk kimono fabric wi...
-
I have just added this little beauty to my Etsy store and think it is my favourite do far! It's made from some of the kimono fabric I b...
No comments:
Post a Comment