Wednesday, 17 August 2011
Talking of typewriters....
...this 1950s Olivetti typewriter poster caught my eye on Etsy. I love the layout and the retro green colouring. It was created by Curt Merlo and you can see more of his work here or on my Pinterest page here. He creates 1950s-style, witty prints, some inspired by advertisements in old Life magazines, but all with a retro feel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have finally managed to make some clutch bags out of the kimono fabrics I have been collecting since I came to Japan. It's been so mu...
-
I designed this print for my Spoonflower shop a while ago and it includes zebras, leopards and tropical foliage in a sketched botanical styl...
-
I came across this shop on Etsy yesterday and felt the need to share it! I love the name " Baileydoesn'tbark " and the simple ...
-
Today I added two more kimono clutch bags to my Etsy store, which I'm very proud of. This one is made of a printed silk kimono fabric wi...
-
I have just added this little beauty to my Etsy store and think it is my favourite do far! It's made from some of the kimono fabric I b...
No comments:
Post a Comment