Tuesday 10 March 2020

Nautical gift ideas

I recently mentioned a rather fab sailboat fabric that I designed for Makower UK, as part of the Sail Away collection and I now have some rather fabulous sailboat items added to my store. They make the perfect gift for a sailor or sea-lover.


So far I've added a cosmetic bag and glasses case to my store. Each one is lightly padded and has a contrasting red and white cotton polka dot lining to give a flash of colour to the inside.


This cotton pouch is perfect for storing makeup in. It is made from cotton and is machine washable.


It would also be perfect for using as a gadget pouch for storing items such as electronic devices and chargers. It has blue zipper closure to keep items safe.


It could also be used as a travel bag, where important items such as passport and phone can be stored.


The glasses case is lightly padded and big enough to fit large sunglasses in.


It can also be used as a phone case.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts